Re: Opening act for summer tour aka Booooo!

i have a condition where, for some weird reason, i get more nervous than the
band themselves before a concert begins. something about being in the place,
looking around etc. and when unamerican came on the stage (this was in camden
in 2000) i was more relaxed and couldn't wait for the who! (in the more "rock
fan" sense)  so I think an opening band is good in that respect.   by the
way, I think unamerican is good too. so another reason why an opening band is
good is that that band gets more exposure even though the audience are
obviously "who-heads".
black rebel motorcycle club is good but do you think the strokes would be
good too? I think they're "ok" musically.