RE: Who's Better Who's Best video -- BEWARE

Scott SCHRADE in Akron re:

>Not *enough* 'idle' time!  The older I get, the faster time seems to
>fly by.  < insert "Time Is Passing" reference here >

I hear ya.

>> It surprising to hear that you've been a Who fan for
>> 20 years after a recent post in which you couldn't
>> distinguish between the '69 or '72 band's stage look.
>
>What the fuck are you talking about?!  Find the post.  Yeah, *real*
>hard to tell the difference between the '69 Daltrey & '72 Daltrey.
>You calling me a fucking novice or something?

No, I'm not calling you a novice. 20+ years of
listening/collecting is nothing to sneeze at and
you appear to know what you're talking about.
I was simply surprised that you couldn't tell
the difference. (Attribute the confusion to the
limitations of not being able to speak in person).
Here's the post: