Tour operator has a few spots in RAH group

From: Adventures in Rock <info@adventuresinrock.com>
To: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: spots for The Who at Royal Albert Hall?
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:07:40 -0500

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your email.  We have very limited availability remaining on this
package, so if you do know people who are interested they should contact us
as soon as possible.  Since we are a tour operator, we can't sell individual
tickets, but at times we do offer scaled down packages that would include
tickets and a pre-show party.

Thanks for passing this information along.  Can I add you to our email
list?  We send out newsletters about twice a month.

Thanks again and have a great time in London!

Karen

See www.adventuresinrock.com for more information.