Re: opening act for summer tour

I'm gonna answer my own question about concert disappointments.  Last night.
  Elton John.  Boring.  Billy Joel blew him off the stage.  Embarrassing.

Strangely, the packed Fleet Center crowd positively rocked for Elton and sat
for the what I thought was the highlight of the show, a blistering "Miami
2017 (Lights go Down on Broadway)".  I am so out of touch:-)

BTW, I also saw one of the funniest things I've ever seen at a concert.
About 3/4 of the way through his wonderful set, Billy Joel introduces his
300 pound guitar tech (nickname Chainsaw) for "a tribute to AC/DC".  The guy
whips the crowd into a frenzy with "Highway to Hell".  Hilarious.

Jeff