RE: opening act for summer tour

Wow, that is sad.  Like great old bands playing the State Fair.  Saw Kansas
at the fair this past summer.  I know what you mean when you speak of
depressing concerts!  And I was in the third row, should have been great!

Justin D. Trout
WhoBoots.com

> > When I saw Page and Plant back in 98, Lili Haydn opened for them.
> > Having seen P/P before, I wasn't as star struck, and was honestly
> > more impressed with her performance than theirs.  It was her album I
> > rushed out to the store to buy the next day.  That's my vote!  Only
> > opening band I've ever seen 90% of the crowd in their seats to
> > watch.

I saw the Pretenders open for UB40 last year. Just about everyone was in
the hall for their set.

It was truly the most depressing concert I've been to in 37 years. The
Pretenders reduced to opening for a cod reggae act.

As soon as the Pretenders finished I left and went home.