RE: Welcome Slipkid and Lurker

>From: Slipkid299@aol.com
>Subject: (no subject)
>
>     As for being pretty excited about the UK shows,  thats gotto be the
>biggest understatement of the year so far,  I am euphoric and totally
>adrenalised most of the time,
>
> rest assured the boys will be there come the Summer,
>so be patient.

Welcome Slipkid (my current license)
Man, I'm gettin' all hyped just reading about all the anticipation.
Be sure to hook up with our boys Jeff H., and Bjorn, and Majik while you're
over there.
I believe Majik is organizing a get-to-gether.
Don't hesitate to go.  They are always extremely fun.
Welcome to the list, oh Who-talk addict.
Have fun at the shows, and perhaps try and catch one in the states this
summer.
I can't bloody wait!

>From: "LORI  LEROY" <stuandlori@prodigy.net>
>Subject: Be careful what you wish for

Well, well, well.  Look who comes out of Lurk-ville.
I won't even address your dark Zep years.  ;-)

>Many, many years later The Who walked into my life,
>albeit in the form of Stu and Kevin in VT

That would be my life-long buddy and fellow Who-nut Stu in MD.

>Can't wait for the next tour.

Put an exclamation point on the end of that statement girl!

>Sorry to interupt your regularly scheduled listing with my 2 cents worth.
>I'll go back to "lurk" mode now.

I for one always love to hear 'what the neighbors say'.
(see, I've got Zep experience too ;-)

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: worm
>
>Beware - I received an email from Richard Schulman with the worm attached.

Ya know, there *is* ointment for that.

Kevin in VT