Re: Who's Better Who's Best video -- BEWARE

> Anywho, judging by the amount of posts you make, it would
> seem you have quite a bit of idle time yourself. ;)

Not *enough* 'idle' time!  The older I get, the faster time seems to
fly by.  < insert "Time Is Passing" reference here >

> It surprising to hear that you've been a Who fan for
> 20 years after a recent post in which you couldn't
> distinguish between the '69 or '72 band's stage look.

What the fuck are you talking about?!  Find the post.  Yeah, *real*
hard to tell the difference between the '69 Daltrey & '72 Daltrey.
You calling me a fucking novice or something?

> (That sort of thing comes naturally, wouldn't you say?
> Reading Who books, watching videos, etc.)

Wanna stack up our Who collections & compare?  Do ya,.....punk?

> I bought the video in '88 and never noticed the problem until Alan
> brought it up a few years ago.

"...never noticed the problem..."  I'm sorry, what did you say?
"...never noticed the problem..."  Again?
"...never noticed the problem..."  Right.  Got it.

> Why feel insulted?

A-ha!  Got me there!  I'll admit I have some emotional problems...
I asked myself that same question.

> The "Alvin & the Chipmunks" comment was humourous and
> undoubtedly meant not be taken very seriously.

Slightly sped up is one thing.  But a 'Chipmunks' reference implies
78 speed & the like.  And I don't find *anything* goddamned hu-
morous about Alvin & the goddamned Chipmunks.  I never liked
their cartoon or their shit songs.

> Don't be so embarassed about not noticing the change in pitch.

Coming from someone who didn't notice it either, I'll take your ad-
vice.

> 'Tis indeed sped up and there are no *super powers*
> needed to find out.

We'll see what the Justice League of America has to say about that!

> Pick up your guitar and play along with any track and
> you will see. One day I did and said, "Holy St. Pete!
> Alan was right!"

There's a sight:  You sittin' in front of your T.V. playing along with The
Who.  Did you party with 'em after "the show?"

> Stoo

You spelled "stupid" wrong.

(Sorry, had to!)

- SCHRADE in Akron