Re: Newspaper article on Portsmouth que...

At 12:12 23-1-02 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>I have posted an article that 'Rabbit' scanned in from his local
>newspaper  and sent for us all to have a look at.
>
>http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/2002_01.html

My buddy Paul (hereby I should call him the Dutch Godfather, I'm the punk)!
The lucky bastard! ;-) Cya in London! :-) (see, I am not the *only* Dutch
guy who's a total who-nut, actually, there are a lot of us!)

Gettin'  that wanting-to-see-them-really-bad-now feeling... (whispering "we
are the mods, we are the mods, we are, we are, we are the mods")

Cheers,

Bjorn