Fwd: Re: Fwd: Portsmouth: Lift still wanted

A gal from London needs a ride.  Apparently there's a train strike that
will keep her from making it back in time for work the next day.

keets

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/