RE: Schrade reaches Zen

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Who's Better Who's Best video -- BEWARE
>
>I'm sorry, Alan.  I did kinda freak a bit.  I thought the gist of your
original
>post was:  *Don't buy this tape.  It's sped up & unwatchable/unlistenable.*
>
>Sorry to freak on ya', Who-Freak!  Peace.

<sniffff>  Man, that was beautiful.  Where's my bloody hanky.  I mean my
friggin' hanky.  Not that I have a nose bleed or anything.
?

>Let's see.  What songs can we discard from the 2000 tour?  How about these:
>
>2. "Getting In Tune"  (Yeah, you heard me, VT. Kevin!  Want me to freak on
>    ya'?!!)

No thanks.  When you freak on a person, you really freak!  ;-)
Fuck "Getting In Tune".  Stupid song.  Why bother.  Who needs it.
I say :-p to "Getting In Tune".

(sitting under desk and muttering..."that stupid Schrade wouldn't know a
good song if it bit him in the butt":)

>OK, I cleared up 45 minutes.  Let's hear some choices to fill in the gaps.
>Legitimate ones, too.  No more talk of "Rael." :-)

Oh, OH!! ME, ME!!
I vote for Melancholia!
Oh, and YMB!
OH, and Relax!(can't you just hear The Ox thundering through that one!)
OH, OH, and Little Billy!
Damn, can't forget Sparks!!

Wooo Hoooo!  I could go on and on!

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: A different bomb
>Also, he's got a major problem in that he thinks too much.  As I understand

>Zen, you have to give that up to join with the cosmos.

Zen:
reaching enlightenment through meditation, contemplation, and intuition.
Floating powerfully and commandingly through the woods on a Powder Morning,
with thoughts of sugar plumb ferries.........no, wait, that's something
else.
No thoughts, just float!!!!!

Stay in Tune,
:-)