Re: Who covering Pete

> That's what one part of my brain says.  The other part would really love
> hear The Who launch into "Gonna Get Ya."

Scott:

I felt the same way when I heard they were doing Pete's solo songs in 1989.
And in my mind, I can imagine just exactly how they could do it. But that's
not what happened. And how about the other two? Well, we know how After The
Fire turned out. I'm not sure Free Me would hold up, but imagine...My Time
Is Gonna Come by The Who.
I'd love to hear My Size, though...if John can still sing it. Or Apron
Strings, or Ten Little Friends, or even Made In Japan.

   "When I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking
      about myself, all of us are talking about me."
                George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML