Re: A different bomb

> Do bands still actually play at colleges and universities, BTW?  Or do they
> just play college towns?

Universities have small entertainment budgets.  They can sponsor C-list acts,
up-and-coming acts, etc.  But not the BIG touring acts.

That's not to say a BIG act won't play *near* a university....or at some venue
on a university campus.  I saw Nirvana live at the University of Akron's James
A. Rhodes Arena (they were pretty big then - about 6 months before Cobain
offed himself), but that wasn't sponsored by the university.

I mean, The Who aren't gonna play in some university's cafeteria!  (Although
I've had dreams similar to that!)

- SCHRADE in Akron