Re:List Vol. 9, #19

Did anyone get the list digest #19 with only 3 posts?  Something must have
screwed up because mine was like that and there were 2 days in between #18
and #19.  If anyone has the #19 list in its entirety, would you please e-mail
it to me.  It will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

And a side note- people have expressed concern about my getting hit in the
face during drunken episodes, so in that spirit, I remember a newspaper story
from our New Prleans paper about a man who died of a brain hemmorhage after
engaging in a head-butting contest.  He wandered out into the parking lot
afterwards and dropped dead.  Rest assured, I don't get anywhere near that
out of control.

Kevin Mc