Fwd: what kind of who fan am i

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
Full-name: Sroundtable
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:54:35 EST
Subject: Re:what kind of who fan am i
To: TheWho@igtc.com

In a message dated 01/17/2002 8:57:54 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> re: KevinMc
> >You make it sound like the other Who songs would be boring?
> >What kind of a Who fan are you???
> >Are you just in it for the greatest hits??  Would you just be sitting there
> >picking your nose while fantastic songs like Melancholia, or YMB, or Relax,
> >or Sparks, or Little Billy, or Tattoo, or Heaven and Hell were played?
> >Well??  What do you have to say for your self?????  Stand up man and
> account
> >for your statement!!!  What is it, too many shots to the head???????

I'm not sure what you are referring to.  Are you referring to my wish list
for the 2002 tour or my comment on AEB's encore list?  Or are you referring
to the wrong person?  I fuckin LOVE young man blues- it was an oversight, and
I should be flogged for leavin it off my list.  As a matter of fact I showed
the IOW video version of YMB to one of my classes today and they couldn't
believe pete's windmills.  "oh my God" was one of the quotes.  Amaz
journ/sparks was on my list.  I can't help the fact that I like songs like
relay, the seeker, and trick of the light better than melanch and happy jack.
 I love heaven and hell, also, but am i allowed to prefer to hear others
live?  If you are referring to my critique of AEB's encore list- my only
point was that IMHO, he left too many of their biggest hits for the encore,
and should maybe reserve only one or two.  Hell, I love "i'm the face"-
that's pretty damn old.  But i had to draw the line somewhere.  If you indeed
are commenting on my posts- i am a who-freak who was recently born, but still
love the music unconditionally and completely.