Re: A different bomb

This is a very provocative piece.  The dark side of The Lifehouse.  No, it
is not all good.

After reading that 1974 Penthouse interview I've been wondering if The
Lifehouse Experiment that Pete has talked about over the years *is* his
*current* artistic life.  The machine or programs referred to in Lifehouse
is The Who, aspiring to make that one perfect note.
The old men have come out of retirement to communicate with people and lift
them up.  He's sharing what he remembers from rock.  This is the Greatest
Hits/nostalgia tour, right?  Isn't that what happened in 2000?  Can't we
expect that to happen again this year?

That's probably asking too much :-)

Jeff