Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Jim

Kaptain Kevin,

>Oho?  I hear the talk, is there the walk?
>It would be an honor to show you around (bring a helmet.).

...and the purpose of the helmet would be?
Hey, dude, I offered the challenge so it's up
to you to accept (or not). Stalling for time? ;)

>Bands like The Who, Cake, and Gov. Mule, would bring in more "mature" fans
>of rock and music in general.

Are you absolutely sure that being a fan of The Who
is a basis for maturity?

re: KevinMc
>You make it sound like the other Who songs would be boring?
>What kind of a Who fan are you???
>Are you just in it for the greatest hits??  Would you just be sitting there
>picking your nose while fantastic songs like Melancholia, or YMB, or Relax,
>or Sparks, or Little Billy, or Tattoo, or Heaven and Hell were played?
>Well??  What do you have to say for your self?????  Stand up man and
account
>for your statement!!!  What is it, too many shots to the head???????

What is with your attitude, dude? Why don't you have
the "McVicar" soundtrack? Being a Who fan, it would
be in your interest to purchase a copy. Not only does
it contain some very good tunes but Pete, John and
Kenney each played on it.

"The snow packs, a skier tracks",
Stoo