Re: BetterBest video

> > I've never seen the Better/Best video.  Are there different performances
> > than Max R&B???
>

> WHO'S BETTER, WHO'S BEST - The Video
>
> 1. "My Generation" - Live at the Marquee Club (1966?).  B&W.  Scorching.
The best clip on the tape.

Marquee Club, London 3/2/67

> 10. "Magic Bus" - Live abbreviated (no Moon drum explosion - just the
woodblocks)  version from 1972, I think.  Europe?  Off-key backing vocals
from OX.  Since this isn't even the whole song, this clip stinks.

"Stinks?" Before this clip no one knew what this show looked
like.  It's great, as Magic Buses go. :)

> 12. "I'm Free" - Live from 1969, I believe (London Coliseum?).  Second
best clip   on the tape.

London Coliseum 12/14/69

> And that's it.

Not quite, the laserdisc version has extra clips:

1. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere - Color 8mm clips from 1967-68
with soundtrack of regular version of song.
2. 5:15 - montage taken from Quadrophenia.
3. The Relay - Russell Harty Show 1/6/73.  Live vocal over
taped music track.  The interview that followed is the one
used throughout TKAA.

Bruce