Re: Stealin' when I shoulda been buyin'

> Moral of the story:  Led Zep probably owes *me* some money for using words
> used by a guy who is probably in my family tree.

Jeff:

Maybe, but Blues traditionally has "borrowed" from other Blues songs. Rock
is also a great, incestuous borrower. If George Harrison got sued for My
Sweet Lord being too much like He's So Fine, then why didn't the Stones get
sued by Chuck Berry for half of their catalog????????

On the other hand, The Who are probably the major band who borrowed the
least! Instead, there are so many bands (including Zeppelin) who took from
them.

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML