Re: My wish list for 2002

>How did Roger sound on LROM in 1996 on the quad tour.  Just curious as to
>how his voice held up cause that might be the toughest song any rock singer
>has had to sing.

Sounded terrific from everything I heard.  Some folks reported that he
didn't sing the last note, or that they faked it or something like that, but
I didn't hear anything wrong with it.  He did have to shift into falsetto,
which made it a little bit thinner than his voice usually sounds.  Dr. Jimmy
was the climax of the show, though.  It doesn't feel like the key to the
whole thing on the album, but in the live show it definitely was.

keets