Re: hitting in the face

In a message dated 01/13/2002 4:55:52 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Kevin Mc:
>
> Just don't go to any kids Hockey practices...
>
> > No, I couldn't really do that as a teacher in an auditorium with 500 high
> > school students.
>
> But you can let people hit you in the face.
>
> These kids today...

I don't let kids hit me in the face at school.  Come on, you never saw some
drunk moron let a person or two jack them in the face?  Well- when I drink I
sometimes do stupid things.  It IS fun, believe it or not.  I got popped a
couple of times friday night at a bar.  One on each side to keep balance.
This friend of mine hit me so hard my ears were ringing.  Oh, and BOR was
played on the jukebox at some point and everyone had to tell me to shut up as
i stated the lines right before the who would sing them.  I obliged and shut
my yapper.  There is actually a lot of who on that box.  I heard the MG from
leeds (the 15 min one) one time.