Who Mania 2K2

To all,

Please forgive me for posting to the multiple lists at once.

Alright, I'm thinking, suddenly, that I gotta go to the 5 shows. So, can
anyone help me with info about the venues, towns, hotels, and of course,
tickets. I need one ticket for each show, best available please.
Guaranteed to have a great time at the pre, show & post parties!!! Long
Live Rock, I need it every night!

All those with help will be reciprocated when the 'OO play in the
states. I'm very serious about that part! :-)

magik