repost

Here's something cool from alt.music.who.  First the process of getting
tix to the Watford show courtesy of John (follows), and then a pic of
the poster courtesy of Rick Baker.

http://www.birdsandlager.com

LB

P.S.  Was this you, John H.?

>Turned up at Watford this morning at 6:15. I was in such a rush that
when I parked my car up, forgot to lock it and take the faceplate off
the stereo. Anyway, got to the colosseum and saw a great sight.

Expecting a huge queue to have formed already, I was pleased (but
anxious) to see that I was the first to arrive. In each of the glass
cases outside used to show up coming attractions, there were these
really colourful posters for the spencer davis group.

Stuck over each of these was a quick and dirty black and white A3 xerox
with The Who in big letters and some typed spiel underneath with
details
of date and price.

It got quite amusing after a while watching all the people doing double
takes of the poster on their way to work.

I don't know if they could believe what they saw.

The biggest thing to happen to watford since .... ever ?

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/