"Live At Leeds" Photos for sale 02/14/70

Hi friends,

Chris McCourt who was the main photographer at the Leeds Refectory
02/14/70 show
is selling prints from his original negatives of that night.

A nice portion of his photos were posted some years ago now on a small
site I put together
after the 1998 Who Convention. I painstakingly scanned these from minute
contact sheets on a high res scanner
and still these don't do justice to Chris's originals.

The old site which hasn't been updated since that time is located here:

http://www.thewho.net/thewholive/liveatleeds/index.html

I noticed that a couple of photos only open 3/4" of the way but you can
get a good idea of what your getttin' which is a bargain.

Chris McCourt's email address is on there if you would like to inquire
about buying these prints.
Serious buyers only please :)

Cheers,

Dave...