Who geeks, parts II, III and IV

II:  "didn't you do windmills or anything while hearing The Real Me? I just
cannot hear that song without wanting to pogo! :-)"

III:  "Well, I butchered the shit out of that post.  Like a ton of bricks it
hits me on my drive home.  I'd been thinking of Dr. Jimmy the whole time,
*not* Dr. Jek*y*ll !"

IV:
My Boss(trying to calm my agitation over an annoying situation):  "You don't
have to get so worked up about this stuff, Jeff."

Me:  "It's only teenage wasteland."

Boss tips head to one side in utter confusion.

Jeff
Confirmed Who Geek