Dr. Jekyll vs. Dr. Jimmy - oie vey.

I wrote:

>Eh??  "You say she's a virgin, well I'm gonna be the first in.  Her
brother's gonna kill me,
>Ooooooooooo fuckin' will he!  I'll take on anyone, aint scared of a bloody
nose. Drink till I
>drop (?) down, with one eye on my clo-oths!".
>That's John?!?!??
>Are you certain????
>I've *always* pictured Rog singing that (and other lines).
>In fact, I can recall Rog singing it in the 96 and 97 tour.
>I'm confused now.

I sent a follow up post to my above blunderous thinking last night from
home, but I don't see it now.  Was moving pretty fast here at work last
evening.  It hit me on the way home that I had been thinking of Dr. Jimmy
all along, and not Dr. Jek*Y*ll.  Stoo, I thought you were crazy for
suggesting The Ox sang Dr. Jimmy.
It all makes sense to me know.
And yes, I *know* it's "fella's gonna kill me"......I'm tellin' ya, I need
to slow down at times.

I need a nap.

Kevin in VT