Re: cousin kevin

In a message dated 01/09/2002 1:38:39 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I got a report from a friend who said Kevin Pollack was on the Conan O'Brien
> show & we he was introduced the band (incl. Max Weinberg, right?) played
> "Cousin Kevin."  Really.
>
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

Man- max was digging there.  Pulling out probably the most obscure Tommy
song, certainly one of the first to be removed from the live Tommy shows.  At
RAH last yr did they play it, or is it still out of the set?  Good call, tho.
 Your friend is real observant.

kevin mc