RE: Set List, Hud, My ass, privacy, Pete's writing

Dr. Kevyn re:

>I would *love* to have the opportunity to see Tommy played live.

Where were you for the cheeseball '89 tour?
The Glens Falls show would have been a hop,
skip & a jump from the Burlington area.

>>Remember that Pete is suffering from writer's block as far as The Who is
>>concerned.
>
>Has he or anyone in The Who stated this?  I've simply felt that he doesn't
>try to write for The Who anymore.  Has other interests.

Without actually quoting him, I will say that Pete has
repeatedly given the message that he feels he *can't*
or that his recent compositions are not fitting. It's
hard to believe that you aren't aware of this...

>Roger can't sing bitter and sarcastic???  You mean like Dr. Jekle,

You should listen again. John sings lead vocal on
"Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde". (Surprising you didn't
mention "Bitter and Twisted". Do you have the
"McVicar" soundtrack)?

"In all things I do, he interferes",
Stoo