Re: Who meetings

> I think my point is that Kevin Mc shouldn't be nervous about meeting
> seemingly intimidating characters like Mark Leaman and AEB.

Jeff:

It WAS a joke, you know, what I said about intimidating him. That's the
problem; people get too damned serious about what they read here. And get
all bent out of shape, and insult etc. etc. I hope they mature past this,
but after years on the list (both lists for a while) I have little hope of
it ever happening. There are just some Who fans who are unable to get past
the "Who RULES!" reactive, blinder-wearing type of thinking. It's sad,
really.

> I met Mark in Atlanta.  I went to shake his hand & he beat the fuck out of
me.
> Yeah, real nice guy.

Scott:

Oh, is THAT why you kept that Fooseball table between us at all times?

I've met list Who fans on many occasions now, and twice someone (same
person) I did not get along with online at all, and none of these meetings
were in any way a negative experience. In fact, the opposite.

"The new President of The United States is
    what I would call a cunt "
              Pete Townshend

               Cheers                 ML