Re: UK warm up gigs and US tour info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> A U.S. tour in three legs is also emerging in sketch-form from the desk of
> Who manager Bill Curbishly - probably starting in L.A in June and ending in
> Canada in August.

Another Summer of Who.  At first, three legs of a tour in three months sounded
a bit....hectic.  But I guess it can be done.  How many dates, I wonder? What
do ya' think?  25-30 shows time?  Is that too many?  20-25?  How many did
they do last year?  What about the usual 4 or 5 nights at MSG?

> I am currently working to prepare my own musical teleplay (film-treatment)
> for WHITE CITY to post on the website.

That's cool.  WHITE CITY has been my favorite post-Who concept of Pete's.

> The rest of the year - in between Who engagements and some experimental
> music projects - I am writing a novel.

Pete has to fit stuff in around Who projects!  Ha!  Is it safe to say The Who
have reformed?

- SCHRADE in Akron