privacy

O'Neal, Kevin W. wrote:

> >AEB - C'mon, don't start threatening to forward ANYTHING
> >people write on this list to their employers <snip> Not to mention the
> freedom one feels on this >list to voice
> >their opinions gets pulled out from under them with such a threat.
>
> Pretty eye opening post that was AEB.  Hope you don't really mean it.  What
> happened to good 'ol fisticuffs?  Queensburry rules and all that jazz?

Oh hell no. If I did I would have morphed into a different identity
and groomed K Mc for the fall, playing his good buddy and gettin'
in on the inside of his confidences, compounding incriminating
info for a latter date and use, but...........

No, my way is much like Daltrey's, or, better said, Entwistle's, and
I'd like to "Smash His Head Agaist The Wall."

AnEnglishBoy~