Re: White Trash; Walsh

> That sounds like a challenge to me.

Jeff:

Thanks for showing me that I should make sure I'm completely awake when I
write this stuff.

> Shouldn't that read "groan - squirt"?

No; she's cute but I'm more into blondes. Elle Mae, now...

> BTW, perhaps I should not have said "white trash" in my earlier post.  I
was
> never white trash.  I was a redneck.  There is subtle difference.

I was never either. But I was a hitchhiker, "living on the streets" (they
call it homeless now), no money in my pocket sort of fellow for a while.

> I am *really* looking forward to meeting up with some of you freaks this
> summer :-)

Let's make sure Kevin Mc is there. I want to intimidate him in person.

"The new President of The United States is
    what I would call a cunt "
              Pete Townshend

               Cheers                 ML