Conservative Pete

> audience as possible'. I'm pretty sure that right-thinking Who fans can be
> reassured that PT never actually supported the Conservatives.

Neil:

I like the way you put that...any right (as in "correct") thinking Who fan
would never consider Pete a conservative. Any wrong thinkers are only
serving themselves by imagining that anyone as intelligent as Townshend
would for a second be conservative.

> Mark, do tell!  The suspense is killing me...

Jim:

That would take all the fun out of it, telling you. OK, I'll give you a
hint. What if Luke had teamed up with Darth Vader and killed the Emperor,
and then Vader was voted out of office for being such a complete and utter
shmuck? Then we'd be stuck with his dunce son, Luke "Duh-Bya" Skywalker (and
I think we'll all agree that Luke wasn't too bright, and even a little
twisted for wanting to have sex with his sister).
So now we're stuck with the dunce son as Emperor, you see? And Jar-Jar Binks
is on the run, somewhere in Pakistan, but they can't find him...

Damn! That would make ME the last Jedi!

"The new President of The United States is
    what I would call a cunt "
              Pete Townshend

               Cheers                 ML