Re: Pete Interview

> UT blew it on, what was it--the next to the last game?  Too overconfident.

They were spent after the Florida game.  So much (too much)
was put into that game that they couldn't get back up  for
a perceived weaker opponent (UT beat LSU previously
this season).  Not an excuse they still should have won
considering what was on the line.  Of course LSU WAS better
than most thought ask Illinois.

If nothing else the bowls showed the whole country the SEC
is the best football conference not the small 10.  I knew
those guys were slow but I had no idea. It's not often when
a tight end out runs a safety!  :)

Go Vols!
Bruce