Re: witchblade

Yup, Roger gets around.  Watch for him on Witchblade's "Legion."  Roger and
Gerald McMahon also wrote a song that played at the finale of the first
season.

It looks like VH1 means to play STRANGE FREQUENCY the same way the do their
other series shows--they play them for a little while, and then retire the
episodes until later.  This year's SF offering seemed to generate some
interest, so they'll likely produce more episodes for next year.  There's no
indication whether Roger will be involved again.

keets