Re: 2002 RAH and US tour set lists

>This year's products are Tommy (back out on tour in the US) and 'My
>Generation' remastered.

>How about 2 nights in various cities (of course, Boston would have to be
>one of those):  Tommy on night 1, standard Greatest Hits (more MG than
>Lifehouse) on night 2?  Yeah!  I like that, baby!

If they're not going to play new music, they might as well support the
re-issue program.  ;)

Actually, there was some speculation on alt.music.who that the fact they
needed warm-up gigs meant they might be working on something new.  But, they
might be working on something very old instead.  Think they can play "The
Ox" these days?  That one might take a little work.  Otherwise, they played
the major MG songs already last tour.

keets