Pete and Joe Walsh+ PT interview

I am thankful for Joe Walsh giving Pete that Loud, Orange '57 Chet Atkins
guitar that he played on WGFA. To me, no guitar chords sound better in all of
rock than those played on that song with that guitar. What ever happened to
it? I wish that he would use that sound HEAVILY on the supposed upcoming
album. Power and Volume.

I was very surprised when I read that comment about the Beatles' maturity *as
a group* in the interview that he recently gave. He seemed to blow off their
solo careers. Is he realizing the inescapable fact that The Who is what
people pay attention to?

 That show in NYC on 10-20-01 proved how vital they still are and that had to
make quite an impression on him. For a band that hasn't had an album in 19
years to steal the show  so convincingly is truly amazing even to me. If Pete
would have played the show as a solo artist, I bet he would've been
overshadowed (in the minds of casual listeners that don't know who he is)
even by James Taylor, the one that he mentioned.

Jon in Mi.