Re: you are correct

"Now, i'm pretty sure Walsh has never played on a Pete project, & i know
Walsh played on John's "Too Late The Hero", but i was wondering if Pete ever
played on a Walsh album.  Anyone?"

I am a Joe Walsh fan and have all of his albums plus the James Gang Albums.
To my knowledge Pete Townshend has never played on a JW album unless he was
not listed in the credits.  Joe and John Entwistle did a some shows in Japan
around 1990 w/Simon Phillips, Jeff "Skunk" Baxter (Doobie Bros. and Steely
Dan), and Keith Emerson.  It is one of my favorite videos and is called The
Best.  The musicianship and camaraderie is superb, but you have to like all
kinds of music to appreciate it.

Regards, Ceenie.