Re: New Pete Diary

> "Does anyone know to what Pete is referring?  Something controversial
> he changed his mind about? what?"

Re-reading the "controversial" post, I realized that it wasn't only Roger who
had snippy comments directed towards him.

There's a crack about Keth Altham not inviting Pete to his lunches with
Daltrey (even though Pete says he wouldn't show up).  There's a crack
about Roger's rich friend Nobby who features his large house on his Christ-
mas cards.  And also the crack that "not even Entwistle needs the money"
(in reference to more live Who shows).

You know, if he wouldn't have taken the post down we probably wouldn't
even be talking about it now.

But I remember Pete saying once, when he was learning about chat rooms,
lists, & the like, that a person can apologize for something he or she may have
typed but the offended person can still see the original insult, sitting there in
cyberland, almost nullifying any kind of apology.

So rather than apologize Pete instead nullified his original (offending?) post.

- SCHRADE in Akron