Pete Porcupine?/Kev's Ass/Political Swine/AEBastard/Joe Walsh/Bla aahh

My my, ain't we been busy...

Joe in Philly said:

>This pie fight continues until everybody is creamed except Curly.

Love the Stooges concept here Joe.  I can see a whole bunch of parallels on
a whole bunch of levels.  Daltrey to Townshend - "Hey Porcupine, play me a
solo here or I'll tear your tonsils out..."  Groucho?  "The other day I shot
Keith Moon in my pajamas.  How he got into my pajamas, I'll never know."

>My last observation is actually Who related.  Pete monitors this list.
>I can feel a disturbance in the force...

Did you say Pete "monitors" this list???  Man, he must be bored stiff.
Really?  I still can't quite grasp that concept.  What, he's stuck on a
lyric and he looks to people like us for inspiration???  Is Pete DRINKNING
AGAIN?!?  If he is listening (and not too pissed):  Peeeettttteeeerrrrrr...
Peeeeter...  You must make a new Who record...  Newwwwww Whhhooooooo.....
You are getting sleeeeeeepyyyyy...  Oh yeah, and throw some distortion and
feedback on it toooooooo..........

And as for that "disturbance"...  May be like Screamin' Jay Hawkins
description of "real" pain:  Constipation Blues.  Try laying off spicy
foods...

>Me, I'd rather discuss Kevin O'Neal's Ass.  Phwoar baby, phwoar!!
>Actually I'm more interested in what Keets looks like. :)

All this talk is making me wonder about Kev's ass now.  No, I'm not
homosexual, but all this talk is  making me wonder if I'm missing something.
Nah, I'm with Joe on this one:  I'd rather wonder about Keet's butt instead.
Speaking of which,

It's never been my grievous misfortune to meet any of you face to face (and
vica versa I'm sure) and I often wonder when reading on this list what we
all look like.  Superficial, I know I know.  Somehow, I visualize
miscellaneous Muppets listening to the Who, but of course I can't believe
that you all are puppets with hands shoved up your respective sphinctors
(excepting a few) banging away at a keyboard on the Who list.

Is there a forum that anyone knows of where we could post jpeg photos of
ourselves?  Kind of a place to put the faces with the words.  It might be
fun to identify some of the people on this list after bantering with you for
several years.  Although doing that would ruin my image of Scott as
Kermit...  the price we pay for visual associations.

Justin said:

>Here here!  I don't mind the political discussions so much, I know how to
>use my delete key if I don't want to read it.  But the personal attacks are
>what disturb me.  And I've yet to see K Mc launch one.
>
>Justin D. Trout
>WhoBoots.com

I'm with Justin on this one.  Kev Mc didn't say or do anything that I saw as
inappropriate except when he put that horseshoe in his glove and slipped a
straight razor in his belt.  From what I've been reading though, English Boy
had a couple shots coming...  And speaking of which...

>Where do you teach, Mr. Mc? I'd love to forward some of your
>commentary to the administration of the institution that employ's
>you.
>
>Your vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation leave much to be
>desired, and paint the portrait of a lazy, biased, and judgmental
>individual.
>
>KMA, K Mc, KMA !
>
>AnEnglishBoy~

AEB - I know what I'm about to say won't offend you and it's not meant to
offend you.  On the contrary, I bet you actually feel pretty good when you
hear someone say to you:  You ARE a contemptable bastard.  And you are.
Calling you a full bore, card-carrying prick might be a bit much, but pretty
close.  Mind you, this is NOT a personal attack on you my friend; this is a
direct reaction to your posts, which you purposely write in an antagonistic
and controversial way (usually) and therefore elicit a strong reaction .  I
must say I do enjoy reading your posts because you are so close-minded, you
remind me of my neighborhood in Chicago when growing up.  My way or the
highway...  As full of shit as that can make a person, I gotta say I respect
that.  You don't sugar coat your opinions and I like that in a bastard.

Only one piece of criticism:  the above quote of yours is a little minor
league for you isn't it?  C'mon, don't start threatening to forward ANYTHING
people write on this list to their employers otherwise I'll have to update
my passport and get Chicago on you.  Do you know what we do to "rats" where
I'm from...?  Not to mention the freedom one feels on this list to voice
their opinions gets pulled out from under them with such a threat.  Shame on
you.  For your pennance, you must go and listen to Daltrey's "One of the
Boys" ten times over...

ML said:

>No, you know which one...evil Emperor who's hijacked our civil rights and
>peace and prosperity.

Louis "Calypso" Farrahkahn...?  Pauly Shore?  Guy the Gorilla?!?  Do tell
Mark, do tell!  The suspense is killing me...

The best to all and to all a Who night...

Jim in Colo Springs

"Nevertheless, I'm still amazed at the workings of the human brain.  And
someday, science will figure out why brains are wasted on so many damn
fools."  Mike Royko