RE: Pete Interview

I saw this interview while I was on vacation.  We were at our condo skiing
from 12/26-1/7.  I'm ready for the downhill in the Olympics now.  Heard your
voice mail yesterday.  Michigan was like a MAC team playing UT.  UT or
Oregon probably should have gone to the Rose Bowl instead of Nebraska.  They
would have given Miami a better game.  All of the games were pretty boring.
After the UM game, I went out and did some night skiing to take my mind off
of it.

I'll give you a call soon.
Hud