Re: New Who Album ? Pete's working on it.............Phwoar!

Oh yeah! "The Quite One" was great in the 82 tour,
too.By the way, I think "Cry If You Want", "The Quite
One", "Trick Of The Light" and "Heaven and Hell" should
be played in 2002 shows.

Leandro

> Agreed, it was a blazing number especially at the end
as was "The Quiet One".

> Some of The Who's best jamming was done during these
two numbers on the 82'
> tour.
>
> Dave...
>

> leandromilani wrote:
>
> > Hey, why did you forget "Cry If You Want"?For me,
CIYW
> > is one of the best live songs were performed in
the '82
> > tour.
> >
> > Leandro
> >

> --
> http://www.thewho-rabbit.com
> http://www.quadrophenia.net

Quer ter seu prsprio enderego na Internet?
Garanta ja o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
DommniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br