RE: Kmc disappearance and apology

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Kmc disapperance and apology
>
>>sorry.  BUT, I would recommend someone chastising AEB for attacking me in
>>similar way all the time- tho not in subject headers.
>
>I did mention his initials during the general chastisement.

A good way not to get people pissed at a person is not to drag their mother
or wife into the discussion surrounded by "did they get fucked by.." etc.,
etc.

Really.  I'm a lawn furniture throwing Who-bull in a china closet, but
*that's* a line I've been smart enough not to cross.  I'd be mighty pissed
if someone disrespected me and my family in that way.  I'd be hunting them
down at the next show (another possibility that should encourage proper
behavior).

Callin' it like I see it.
Kevin in VT