RE: Phwoar, Derick, Phwoar !!!

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: Phwoar
>
>>Keets, when we guys were "Whooo-a-ing" or "Phwoar-ing" you in Boston, were

>>you insulted? ;-)
>
>Basically, some guys can do this with charm and some can't.  If I'm all
>dressed up, then I'll be disappointed if nobody notices, but then,  I'd
>rather not have any rude stares.

Shit, I'm sorry, was that rude?

> You guys were all pretty charming.  :)

Pheeeewwww!  Must of caught us on a good night! ;-)

>From: "Derick Bhupsingh" <circles01@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Bye for now !
>
>To my friends on this list. I'm moving at the end of January to Trinidad.

Derick! Trinidad???? Working for Trinidad news agency????

>I hope to still keep this email address so anyone wanting to contact me
>should be able to,that is as soon as I'm settledand hooked up to the
>internet. And please do keep in touch from time to time. Best wishes toall
>of you for the new year.Regards,Derick.

Safe travels and get back on list ASAP!  Still very bummed I couldn't see
you in NY for JEB.  I do trust you are already looking into cheap flights
back to the states this summer for WHO shows!
See you then.

>From: lewinski@icanon.com (Joe Lewinski)
>Subject: Re:  Phwoar ... Kevin's Ass
>
>Yeah, I saw Kevin's Ass in Camden.  Phwoar baby, YEAH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok, while my *wife!* does say I have a nice
"onion", I'd like to see the subject of it stay between her and me.
Sheeeesh!  Never met a group of Homier homo's in all my life!!!

>Throw some lawn chairs around.

Heh, heh.  Hmmmmmmm, yeah, I'm about due.

>Here's the score as I see it (yes, I am the
>Scorekeeper, just as Kevin O'Neal is the Referee):

Hmmmmmm, not sure I like that title.  Just callin' 'em like I see 'em.
Wait, that *did* sound very Referee-al.

>Me, I'd rather discuss Kevin O'Neal's Ass.  Phwoar baby, phwoar!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

>My last observation is actually Who related.  Pete monitors this list.
>I can feel a disturbance in the force...

Got to wonder at times.  Seem to be a buch of coincidences of late.

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: You always FLAME the one you love
>
>BTW, you've got my political leaning pegged.  I am so far left it scares
>most people.

I've always considered myself *very* left.  But here in VT I keep finding
myself on the right of people!  Very unsettling.  There is a youth movement
out there that will shock people once it really takes hold.
And yes,........fuck politics.

Kevin in VT