Re: Oct 20 cocert for NYC

It's about four and a half hours, or five and a half if you have the
pre-show.  There are a couple of different tapes of the full show available,
as two different versions have shown on TV.  I have a somewhat rough copy of
the first live show from VH1 (and several others on igtc do, too), but the
official DVD should be released very soon, which we're expecting will be the
second and somewhat more polished version.  Can you wait maybe a month for
the official release, or are you looking for raw footage?

You can pre-order it already:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/104-9149799-2997531

keets