Re: RAH shows

There are a few places you can try for your ticket.
If you are in the U.K. try the brokers for varying prices here:

http://uk.dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Countries/United_Kingdom/Business_and_Economy/Shopping_and_Services/Entertainment/Tickets

Or try the brokers around the corner from Covent Garden, their well known but
of course I cannot remember their name at the moment.

Ebay have pairs and last time I checked one single. Search under RAH or "the
who" use the quotes when you search.

Or try the box office the day of the show, seats unclaimed and seats not
released will be there, at least a dozen I bet you.

Best wishes and good luck,

Dave...

--
http://www.thewho-rabbit.com