Re: AEB

In a message dated 01/06/2002 1:19:02 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> By the way, you've never seen me mention someone else's
> mother or sister getting fucked by Roger Daltrey (like K Mc
> did mine) nor several other instances wherein Mr. Mc used
> the word "fuck" in some capacity toward me, directly, toward
> anyone on this list.
>
> I sit a little lower on the high tree of profanity and insult
> that Mr. K MC does, to be sure.

My comment in this regard was completely in jest.  I thought the English were
known for their sense of humor.  Your trashing of RD is so consistent that I
simply asked the question of whether or not he had done something to you
directly like have sex w/ur mother or sister.  That isn't a personal attack.
You responded that they were saving themselves for Pete- so you couldn't have
been too offended.  The word fuck is also used quite regularly in posts on
this list, as i have observed.

Kevin Mc