Re: Making The Who Stooges

> Pete can be any one of them at any given time.   Early on he could have been
> Shemp.    Just MHO.   Maybe I should use the Four Musketeers instead!

Or the Banana Splits.

> What other Who tunes are considered dance tunes?

Let's see....."Run, Run, Run," "Doctor, Doctor," "Don't Let Go The Coat" (don't
be afraid to get close during this one), "I'm Free," of course, who can resisit
hopping around during "My Generation?"

"Legal Matter" is a good one.  I've been known to get pretty excited during "Sister
Disco."

And I'm sure I could list a couple dozen more but let's hear from you lot.

Kevin in Vt. could always favor us with his Top Ten list of Who songs to smash
lawn furniture to.  "Substitute" came in at No.5 if I remember right.

- SCHRADE in Akron