you are correct

>Rephrase:  Start a thread, share a Who experience, bash Pete, >philosophize
>on the deeper meaning of "Squeeze Box, discuss your favorite Who
>producer/engineer, compare drummers, start a poll, or otherwise put >your
>fingers on the keyboard and post some Who-related thoughts.  This is >the
>best way for the discussion to move on.
>
>The best way to keep the discussion off topic is to keep discussing >the
>topic of off topic discussion.  This makes sense to me :-)

Jeff--
You're right.  Sorry.
Anyway, i recently got the Joe Walsh anthology "Look What I Did" & i noticed
that Pete wrote a little message intro.  I didn't know that he & Walsh were
such good friends (neither did i know that The James Gang had opened for The
Who - i'm horrible, huh?).  Now, i'm pretty sure Walsh has never played on a
Pete project, & i know Walsh played on John's "Too Late The Hero", but i was
wondering if Pete ever played on a Walsh album.  Anyone?

-cpb

The Cory Bogner Experience:
http://www.geocities.com/jt_ia/CPB/CPB.html