Re: Making The Who Stooges

From: lewinski@icanon.com (Joe Lewinski)
"What other Who tunes are considered dance tunes?"

Eminence Front.  I am no dancer, but this brings back a nice Who memory.  I
had a roommate in college who was much older than the rest of us (35).  One
day we were partying and I was listening to "It's Hard", it was brand new
and we were discussing his disdain for white rock.  In mid-party he hops up
and starts dancing to "Eminence Front".  When he discoverd that he could
eliminate the vocal track by turning the balance to one side he asked me to
make him a cassette of the instrumental portion.  He listenend to that tape
(in his walkman) every time he left our room that semester.   It was fun to
see someone get hooked that way.  He just could not sit still when that tune
was playing.

Jeff