Re: 78's, wild women and Blue Ribbon Beer

> Incorrect.

Kevin Mc:

Argue with the New York Times if you want. I'd consider them as legitimate a
source as exists. Don't throw a pie in the face of the messenger because you
don't like the message.

> I bought MBB&B in a wal-mart type discount store!

Rich:

I had that one on 8-Track too, as well as Sell Out & A Quick One & Magic
Bus. However, for Quad I requested the LP (got it for Xmas).

> You even have some 78's in your collection, too, don't you, Mark? :-)

Scott:

Yeah, one: The ABC's Of Love by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers.

> The Emperor being.....George Lucas?

No, you know which one...evil Emperor who's hijacked our civil rights and
peace and prosperity.
But yeah, the last Star Wars should be the LAST Star Wars. Lord Of The Rings
made the entire series irrelevant.

  "If you count all the legal ballots in Florida, Al Gore won."
                               Ron Klain, 11/14/01

               Cheers                 ML